health needs in a secure environment and for women a wide range of mental health conditions, including a specialist ward for personality disorders. The onsite women’s locked rehabilitation unit is an effective step down for those who may have been in hospital for an extended period of time and who need help preparing for life after discharge.
Caring and compassionate? Cygnet Healthcare wants to hear from you if you are diligent and keen to develop your nursing career.
In return you’ll be given training and tailored professional development opportunities. You’ll also receive excellent staff benefits. Cygnet Healthcare has a clear nursing strategy which has been developed by front line staff. Our clinical care is underpinned by strong values and we have a commitment to reducing restrictive practice.
You’ll receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
• Teaching and CPD programmes
• Generous study and exam leave
• Financial support for further training and personal development
• Active participation in clinical governance
• Appraisal and peer supervision
• Possible rotation between services
• Contributory pension scheme
• Free life insurance
• Subsidised meals on duty
• Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
• Health Cash Plan
For further information on all of our opportunities, or to apply, please visit www.cygnetjobs.co.ukApply for this job