You’ll be working in our brand new Young Adult 18-25 Service or CAMHS PICU ward opening in October, giving you a chance to try something different, and be part of creating something new. There are opportunities to develop skills in therapies such as dialectical behavioural therapy. We’re committed to Reducing Restrictive Practice with this being supported by our MDT.
We are looking to recruit compassionate clinical leaders for our CAMHS units. As well as managing the team alongside the ward manager, you’ll be ensuring the ward is run efficiently, effectively and in accordance with Cygnet’s standards. Our core values are at the centre of our care and define our work ethic.
At Cygnet Health Care you will have the opportunity to expand and develop your nursing career through our on-going training and supervision.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
- £4,000 Welcome Incentive
- Teaching and CPD programmes
- Generous study and exam leave
- Financial support for further training and personal development
- Active participation in clinical governance
- Appraisal and peer supervision
- Possible rotation between services
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life insurance
- Free meals on duty
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Health Cash Plan
- Free pick up & drop off service from train station
We want to hear from you if you share our passion.
For further information or an informal discussion about the post, please contact David Knivett (CAMHS Nurse Recruitment and Retention Lead) on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 07738 831118
To apply for this position please click on the apply button and the recruitment team will contat you shortly. If you need help completing your application please call 01564 711551.Apply for this job