Cygnet Hospital Woking treats adolescents between the ages of 13 and 18 across three specialist wards. Parkview First, Acorn and Parkview Ground are Tier 4 PICU services. Our comprehensive team supports and guides patients through their care pathway and towards discharge.
We are looking to recruit compassionate clinical leaders for our CAMHS unit. As well as managing the team alongside the ward manager, you’ll be ensuring the ward is run efficiently, effectively and in accordance with Cygnet’s standards. Our core values are at the centre of our care and define our work ethic.
At Cygnet Health Care you will have the opportunity to expand and develop your nursing career through our on-going training and supervision.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
- £4,000 Welcome Incentive
- Teaching and CPD programmes
- Generous study and exam leave
- Financial support for further training and personal development
- Active participation in clinical governance
- Appraisal and peer supervision
- Possible rotation between services
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life insurance
- Free meals on duty
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Health Cash Plan
- Free pick up & drop off service from train station
We want to hear from you if you share our passion.
To apply or for further information, you can visit www.cygnetjobs.co.uk, contact the Recruitment team on 01564 711551Apply for this job