Dedicated, driven and keen to expand your nursing career? Cygnet Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for a passionate and driven nurse.
We are looking for fantastic RMN’s, to help shape and develop Cygnet Hospital Taunton which is a 46 bed hospital and part of the UK’s leading mental health care provider.
The hospital is a specialist and quite unique in patient service for older adults with complex mental and physical health needs. To enable us to deliver a service that supports assessment, treatment and transition, as well as longer term care pathways, we have a diverse team of clinical professionals.
With a motivated and forward-thinking vision for the unit, there is no better time to join the team. You’ll be working in a friendly and supportive environment, with an absolute focus on providing the very best patient care.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits including
- Generous study and exam leave
- Teaching and CPD Programmes
- Financial support for further training and personal development
- Active participation in clinical governance
- Appraisal and peer supervision
- Possible rotation between services
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life insurance
- Subsidised meals on duty
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Health Cash Plan
- 25 Days annual leave
- Birthday & Anniversary leave
For further information on all of our opportunities, or to apply, please visit www.cygnetjobs.co.ukApply for this job