“If you are ready for a challenge and hoping to gain exposure to a diverse range of training and development whilst working with a friendly and focused team of colleagues then Cygnet Hospital Beckton is a great choice to begin your career.”Ashinedu, Clinical Practice Lead
Cygnet supports and guides all its workers through a clear induction programme. As a member of staff you will receive supervision and access to a mentor. Eligible staff will be able to join the apprenticeship scheme while newly qualified nurses will have the opportunity to apply for the Preceptorship Programme. You will be given an annual appraisal and on-going training throughout your Cygnet career.
We offer a range of benefits:
- Competitive pay ranges with enhancements for working night shifts
- Performance and contribution recognised through pay
- Flexible working options
- Enhanced Maternity benefits
- Annual holiday entitlement
- Birthday and anniversary leave
- A package of support for staff health and wellbeing
- A generous company Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- An All-Employee Bonus Scheme
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Savings Centre
- Childcare Vouchers
- Recruitment Reward Scheme
- Subsidised Meals
- Free Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Cygnet Hospital Beckton is a short walk from Beckton Station on the Docklands Light Railway. The DLR has a number of connections on the London Underground.
For more information about Cygnet Hospital Beckton and its services please visit the main Cygnet Health Care website.