“Cygnet Hospital Blackheath encourages and supports staff to develop their skills to ensure the care provided is of the highest quality. There is a emphasis on service user involvement aiding service user recovery. It is a rewarding and friendly place to work in.”Gary, RMN
Cygnet supports and guides all its workers through a clear induction programme. As a member of staff you will receive supervision and access to a mentor. Eligible staff will be able to join the apprenticeship scheme while newly qualified nurses will have the opportunity to apply for the Preceptorship Programme. You will be given an annual appraisal and on-going training throughout your Cygnet career.
We offer a range of benefits:
- Competitive pay ranges with enhancements for working night shifts
- Performance and contribution recognised through pay
- Flexible working options
- Enhanced Maternity benefits
- Annual holiday entitlement
- Birthday and anniversary leave
- A package of support for staff health and wellbeing
- A generous company Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- An All-Employee Bonus Scheme
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Savings Centre
- Childcare Vouchers
- Recruitment Reward Scheme
- Subsidised Meals
- Free Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The hospital is close to Blackheath Hill and is within easy reach of major routes in South East London. It is also near Greenwich train and London Underground stations.
For more information about Cygnet Hospital Blackheath and the service we provide please visit the main Cygnet Health Care website.