“Cygnet Godden Green has seen me through the most rewarding career pathway any professional may wish for.”Petra, Ward Manager
Cygnet supports and guides all its workers through a clear induction programme. As a member of staff you will receive supervision and access to a mentor. Eligible staff will be able to join the apprenticeship scheme while newly qualified nurses will have the opportunity to apply for the Preceptorship Programme. You will be given an annual appraisal and on-going training throughout your Cygnet career.
We offer a range of benefits:
- Competitive pay ranges with enhancements for working night shifts
- Performance and contribution recognised through pay
- Flexible working options
- Enhanced Maternity benefits
- Annual holiday entitlement
- Birthday and anniversary leave
- A package of support for staff health and wellbeing
- A generous company Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- An All-Employee Bonus Scheme
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Savings Centre
- Childcare Vouchers
- Recruitment Reward Scheme
- Subsidised Meals
- Free Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Cygnet Hospital Godden Green is set in rural Kent Weald, a short drive from the centre of Sevenoaks, with easy access from Maidstone, Orpington and Tonbridge.
For more information about Cygnet Hospital Godden Green’s services please visit the main Cygnet Health Care website.