The following qualifications are available through our apprenticeship scheme. Click on the links to find out more:
- Health & Social Care Level 2
- Health & Social Care Level 3
- Health Care Support Services Level 2
- Health Care Support Services Level 3
- Business & Administration Level 2
- Business & Administration Level 3
- Customer Service Level 2
- Customer Service Level 3
- Housekeeping Level 2
- Kitchen Services Level 2
- Food Production Level 2
- Team Leading Level 2
- Care Leadership and Management Level 5
To be nominated for a Cygnet Apprenticeship you must:
- Work at least 30 hours per week for Cygnet Health Care.
- Have lived in the UK or EU for the last three years and have the right to remain indefinitely.
- Not already hold an HND, degree or equivalent Level 4 qualification, or be in another form of education, e.g.college or university.
- You will be visited by a Lifetime Trainer in work for two hours every month.
- The training is work-based and assessed in your work place.
- Each course lasts about 12 months.